Fast fiber optic connectors (field assembly fiber optic connectors) is specially designed for FTTH use, we offer the FTTH fast fiber connectors type SC/UPC and SC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC, they are good performance, very competitive prices and easy to use.
Because of the fast fiber optic connectors, users do not need an expensive fusion splicer to do the work, and they do not need worry about power supply to the fusion equipment, these fast fiber connectors are very small size, easy to take and convenient to use, all they need is some simple tools and the connectors can be terminated by hands.
FTTH Fast Fiber Connectors Features
FTTH fast fiber connectors utilize the latest generation of termination technologies. After terminating, both fiber and mechanical performance are good, meeting the demand for making patch cables on site by mechanical splicing,providing the great support to FTTH installation work.
- Precision ceramic components with co-axial self centering, excellent and durable optical property.
- Optical fiber fits axially in elastic way and avoids completely any false connect
- Triple clamping through the naked fiber, tight buffer and cable, etc., can be used as patch cables.
- High on-line tensile strength of fast fiber connector after terminating, always keep connecting under the force from cabling and drawing.
- Integrated protection of the casing to withstand harsh user environment.
- Directly connectable with ONU without any optical socket, which reduces FTTH cost.
- High success rate and easiness in installation with average splicing time 100 sec
- Lower requirement for the habit working and work environment call for to the builder.
- Applicable for Drop cable.Indoor cable
- Optical fiber diameter 125μm ( 657A & 657B )
- Tight buffer diameter 250μm
- Fiber mode Single mode
- Operation time About 100s(no fiber cut)
- Insert loss ≤ 0.3dB(1310nm & 1550nm)
- Return loss ≤ -50dB
- Fastening strength of naked fiber >5 N
- Fastening strength of naked fiber holder >10 N
- Tensile strength >50 N
- Using temperature -40~+75°C
- On-line tensile strength (20 N) IL ≤ 0.5dB RL ≤ 5dB
- Mechanical durability (500 times) IL ≤ 0.5dB RL ≤ 5dB
SC fiber products are commonly seen and SC fiber optic connectors are found on many equipment and cable assemblies. SC fiber optic connector features its easy operation, good accuracy and low cost. Below is a drawing for the simplex SC fiber optic connector.
SC is square shape design, with push-pull latching mechanism, its keyed, molded housing provide optimum protection. SC fiber connector adopt 2.5mm ceramic ferrule. SC fiber products are available by both single mode and multimode versions, single mode SC have two types, one is SC UPC and the other is SC APC, multimode only has SC UPC connectors. According to the industrial practice, single mode SC UPC connector is blue color, single mode SC APC connector is green color, multimode SC UPC is beige color. Each type has duplex models.
We supplied all common types SC fiber optic connectors, they are fully compliant to the TIA/EIA-568A and Fibre Channel standards, Huihong SC fiber products are competitive price and good reliability.
LC fiber optic connectors and related LC fiber products are widely used in telecommunications and on various kinds of the fiber optic equipment. LC comes from the name Lucent Connector; the name suggests its designer. LC is a typical small form fiber connector that dominates the market today.
LC is about half size of the SC connector and LC use 1.25mm ferrule. LC connectors and related products have both single mode and multimode types. The LC connector family includes single mode LC UPC connector, single mode LC APC connector and multimode LC UPC connector. There is simplex LC connectors and duplex types.
We supply various kinds of LC fiber optic connectors, adapters, attenuators and cable assemblies. These products are compliant to TIA /EIA and IEC standard. They are suitable to use in Gigabit Ethernet, multimedia, industrial and military applications.